At Wallingford Co-op preschool, children and parents are encouraged to explore, imagine, learn, and share in a nurturing and supportive environment together. Learn more about our school below and then visit the individual program pages above for class curriculum, schedules, and other detailed information.
Wallingford Co-op Offers:
- Two classes for children from two to five years old (with babes-in-arms or leave options for parents of newborns).
- An open bright classroom filled with age appropriate materials, which encourage imagination and socialization.
- Indoor rainy day playroom and outdoor play area and structures.
- Monthly evening parent education led by expert instructors from NSC.
- Caring and supportive environment for our children and families.
- Scholarships are available for all programs.
Monday & Wednesdays from 9:30 – 11:30AM.
Children entering this class are 2 years old by August 31st of that year.
Tuesday, Thursday & Fridays from 9-12PM.
Pre-K students dismiss an hour later at 1 PM.
Mondays 12:30-3:30 Pre-K only.
Children entering this class are 3 or 4 by August 31st of that year.
Pre-3s and 3-5s Teacher
Teacher Elise’s warm, calm, and engaging demeanor puts the children at ease, and the connection that she forms with each child lets them know that they are each an important part of their classroom community. She studied Psychology at Washington State University. Elise thoroughly enjoyed participating in co-op preschool as a parent for 13 years, the last 9 of which were spent at Wallingford. Elise believes in the co-op model because it supports families and allows children to learn through play in a safe and encouraging environment.